A delicious Indian dessert, Seviyan Kheer is often enjoyed during festivities. We, however, made it even festive-friendly with a healthy, tasty twist of Beetroot!
- 1 tbsp Koh! Beetroot Powder
- 3-4 Cashews
- 3-4 Raisins
- 3-4 Almonds
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Vermicelli
- In a pan, add milk and let it boil.
- To the boiling milk, add the vermicelli (roasted) and let it cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Now, add the brown sugar and cook till it dissolves.
- Once dissolved, add Koh! beetroot powder and stir well till you get the vibrant beetroot color.
- Take the kheer off the heat and add cashews, raisins and almonds to it. Mix it well.
- Your Beetroot Seviyan Kheer is ready to be enjoyed hot or cold, however you like!
Back to Recipes