Made with whole wheat flour and Koh! Beetroot Powder, these crackers are super healthy and delicious at the same time. You get a vibrant color and amazing dessert-like flavour from the beetroots that compliments the spice very well. These crackers happen to be a perfect accompaniment for your tea-times.
Recipe courtesy: Ankana Bhattacharya
- 3/4th cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Koh! Beetroot Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seeds, as needed, to sprinkle over the crackers
- To a bowl, add all the ingredients except Sesame seeds.
- Mix them and knead to form a soft dough.
- Roll the dough to about 1.5 inch thickness and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
- Cut the rolled dough into cubes.
- Place the dough cubes into a baking tray while maintaining some space between them.
- Bake the crackers at 170 degree Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Once baked, take the crackers out and let them cool down completely.
- Your crackers are now ready to be enjoyed during tea time!