One of the healthy and delectable dosa recipes created using Koh! Beetroot Powder. It is a great instant breakfast recipe that contains all the nutrients needed for a morning meal and is very quick to prepare. It is essentially a variation on the normal dosa recipe, which tastes fantastic when paired with a spicy chutney, pickle, or other condiment.
- 3 cups of Dosa Batter
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Koh! Beetroot Powder
- 1 tsp Salt (as per taste)
- Oil to cook dosa
- Take the dosa batter in a bowl.
- Add Koh! Beetroot Powder, salt, cumin and water (if necessary).
- Mix until fully combined or till you get a vibrant pink dosa batter.
- Heat your tawa and sprinkle some water to it to check if the pan is hot enough.
- Pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it on the pan in a circular motion.
- Let the dosa cook for a while and drizzle some oil to crisp your dosa.
- Once the sides turns golden and separate from the tawa, and flip it.
- Let it cook for some time on the other side.
- Take your pink dosa off the tawa and serve it hot with chutney of your choice!
Back to Recipes