Skip to content
- 1 Cup Wheat flour
- 5 tbsp Koh Beetroot Powder
- 2 tbsp Koh Spinach Pwder
- 3 tbsp Koh dehydrated tomato
- 2 tbsp Koh carrot cubes
- 1 tbsp Koh coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp of turmeric
- 3 or 4 chopped garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- Water as per required.
- Add one cup of wheat flour to a large bowl. Add Koh! beetroot powder and salt as desired.
- Start mixing it by adding the required amount of water to form a soft dough and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add oil to it. Add chopped garlic, followed by chopped onions. Mix well, and fry them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Koh! dehydrated tomatoes, followed by Koh! carrot cubes. Mix them well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric, Koh! spinach powder, Koh! coriander powder, and salt to taste. Mix them well and fry for a minute.
- Add some water and cook the veggies till they turn soft. The stuffing is ready.
- Scoop out a small portion of the beetroot dough and roll it into tacos. Poke it with a fork.
- Heat a pan and cook tacos till both sides turn golden brown. Apply some oil on both sides.
- Place the stuffing on it, fold it, and cook it till it turns crispy.
- Beetroot tacos are ready to serve. Enjoy!